Effective company management requires expertise in the applicable law. Making business decisions not knowing the applicable law can result in unnecessary losses to the company, including financial ones,. Attorney-at-law from ATL Flor & Błaszak are top-quality specialists in the area of business law, law of commercial companies, as well as labour and social insurance law, having long experience in providing legal services to business entities.
Legal advisory services of ATL
what does it comprise?
- Ongoing legal and corporate advisory services
- Legal advisory services related to the labour and social insurance law, business law and law of commercial companies
- Legal advisory services during capital acquisition
- Support in any court proceedings, inspections by the Social Insurance Institution and the National Labour Inspectorate
In our activities we follow the highest standards. We approach every Customer in a customised way. We understand the market and the objectives a given company intends to achieve. We offer our Partners legal solutions fully compliant with the changing needs.
Attorney-at-law from ATL cooperate with other company experts (tax advisors, qualified accountants and HR and payroll specialists). The interdisciplinary teams provide support in many complex issues, thanks to which we can provide comprehensive services to the Customer.
Please visit the Law Firm’s website:
Attorney-at-law Krakow, Katowice, Warsaw
scope of activity:
- Ongoing corporate services founding companies, branches and agencies of foreign companies, selection of the legal form of the activity
- Legal services for commercial companies, developing agreements, resolutions, support when introducing amendments to agreements, increasing share capital and contributions in kind
- Legal advisory services in the course of division, merger and transformation of a company
- Advisory services during capital acquisition
- Preparing and handling the merger and acquisition process
- Developing documents, including but not limited to agreements, charters and bylaws, and providing opinions thereon
- Identification of hazards and legal effects
- Representing Customers in court and authority procedures
- Representing Customers during inspections by the Social Insurance Institution and the National Labour Inspectorate
With our support, you will forget about the problem of any disadvantageous contracts, and founding and running a commercial law company will not be a challenge any more. To get more information and details of our offer, do not hesitate to visit our offices in Krakow, Katowice and Warsaw.
From our blog